Re: Help for packaging xslthl

On Tue Feb 23 10:19, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> $ svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/Sandbox/debian-med/xslthl
>
>  What I am struggling with is the debian/rules files:
>
> https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/Sandbox/debian-med/xslthl/debian/rules
>
> What is a recommended way to install ant's generated files from the
> rules files ?

The recommended way is to use javahelper.

Have a look at the tutorials in /usr/share/doc/javahelper/, there's a CDBS
class, although I prefer using dh 7 these days. You just need to list the jars
in debian/package.jlibs and it will do everything for you. There's also support
for installing javadoc correctly, filling out depends: lines and so on.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson