RFS: liboro-java

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor for liboro-java.

Here is the latest changelog entry:
liboro-java (2.0.8a-7) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Michael Koch ]
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.4.

  [ Niels Thykier ]
  * Added myself to Uploaders.
  * Merged B-D-I and B-D; it does not make sense to have both
    when all packages are arch all.
  * Downgraded java source and target version from 1.4 to 1.3 and 1.2
    respectively.
  * Updated depedencies on java-runtimes to fit the built class version.
  * Made patch quilt-compatible and added a short description.
  * Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
  * Added OSGi metadata.
  * Converted source format to 3.0 (quilt).
  * Modified the -doc synopsis to clarify it is a documentation package.
  * Added Homepage and Vcs-* fields.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:28:45 +0100

It is available from pkg-java's svn or via dget from:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/liboro-java_2.0.8a-7.dsc

~Niels