[RFH] compile JSP in jetty for SOLR1.4

Hi,

I'm trying to finish the packaging of SOLR1.4. I'm failing so far to get SOLR
running in JETTY.
There's a symling in /usr/share/jetty/webapps/solr, pointing to
/usr/share/solr.

In /usr/share/solr are (beneth other files):
index.jsp
WEB-INF
WEB-INF/lib/SOME-DEPS*.jar
WEB-INF/jetty-web.xml
WEB-INF/weblogic.xml
WEB-INF/web.xml

No Jetty log says:
NO JSP Support for /solr, did not find org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet

After adding jasper.jar to the classpath in start.config I get:
failed jsp: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/juli/logging/LogFactory
failed
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@3295cfbe{/solr,file:/var/lib/jetty/webapps/solr/}:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/juli/logging/LogFactory
failed ContextHandlerCollection@979dce4:
org.mortbay.util.MultiException[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/juli/logging/LogFactory, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/juli/logging/LogFactory]

???

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro