Re: [Jabref-users] why jabref depends on openjdk-6-jre on Debian system?

2010/2/2 Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>:
> Dear Marcelo,

[snip]

> traditionally, dependencies were defined like (see Debian Java Policy):
>
> java2-runtime | openjdk-6-jre

[snip]

>On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Marcelo Laia <marcelolaia@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will not upgrade the jabref package!
>No one is. You can always just download the JabRef.jar from the JabRef
website itself, and run it with:

>/path/to/your/java -jar JabRef.jar

Hi Egon,

Like that there is no need to make that decision for the user, based
on Debian police (see yours previous comments), this way to upgrade
jabref is not the Debian way, so, I will not upgrade that package
manually and I believe that this is a bug on jabref package.

I'm sure the maintainers will solve this bug.

Thank you very much!

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Lages - SC - Brazil