RFS: javatar

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor for my package javatar (2.5+dfsg-4).

Here is the latest changelog entry:
javatar (2.5+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Converted source into 3.0 (quilt)
    - Removed simple patchsys from debian/rules
  * Updated and renamed patch give correct build options to the java
compiler.
    - Added a description to the patch.
  * Added missing java runtimes to libjavatar-java's Depends.
  * Added missing Depends on libgnujaf-java.
  * Removed Michael Koch from Uploaders (per request). Thanks for your work
    on this package.
  * Merged Build-Depends and Build-Depends-Indep - the latter does not make
    much sense for a package that only builds "arch: all" packages.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:55:05 +0100

Can be fetched with dget via:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/javatar_2.5+dfsg-4.dsc
or from the pkg-java's git repositories.

~Niels