RFS: java3d 1.5.2+dfsg-5
I have committed the change in pkg-java svn. A source package is also
uploaded to mentors.debian.net 
java3d (1.5.2+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Remove myself from the package
[ Onkar Shinde ]
- Change build dependency default-jdk to openjdk-6-jdk. This library uses
Sun specific APIs.
This change will put package in DEPWAIT on certain arch. But DEPWAIT is
better than FTBFS. (Closes: #559768)
- Change dependency default-jre to openjdk-6-jre.
- Remove -XS-Autobuild. Not needed anymore.
- Update standards version to 3.8.3.
- Change JAVA_HOME to correspond to openjdk.
- Allow the build to continue on kFreeBSD as well. (Closes: #559766)
-- Onkar Shinde <email@example.com> Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:19:12 +0530