Some Java 3D questions and How to change the default Java Web Start engine ?

Hi All,

     I am using Debian 5 (lenny) stable with sun-java5-jdk, sun-java6-jdk and sun-java6-plugin installed. It seems that my system has Java 3D installed.

     When I browse the "Java 3D Web Start Example Programs" webpage (https://j3d-webstart.dev.java.net/test/), I could run most the examples there using Java Web Start.

     I want to know that does Java 3D being included in the sun-java*-jdk packages implicitly or have I used some alternative Java 3D engines in the Debian 5 (lenny stable) system ?

     When I run the "ObjLoadGLSL" 3D example in the demo page, a dialog stating the error "shading language not support" is displayed. I could still play with the 3D model but the texture in the 3D model disappears. How should I fix this error ?

     Moreover, when I try to open the models in the Java 3D demo page with Java Web Start, a dialog is opened letting me to choose a Java Web Start engine. The default in the dialog is "Sun Java 5 Web Start (Default)". This dialog lets me to choose another Web Start engine but when I click on this option a File Browser is openned.

     Does anyone know how to choose another Web Start engine in the opened File Browser. I suppose to choose "Sun Java 6 Web Start" from the File Browser. However, I don't know where it is ? (I think I have installed it too)

     I guess "Sun Java 6 Web Start" may be newer and better than "Sun Java 5 Web Start" and want to set it as the Default Java Web Start engine. Does anyone have the experience of how to set such default.

     Thanks for any suggestion.

Regards
Lawrence