Re: maven-rules for plugin version

Ludovic Claude wrote:
> Hello Gabriele,
>
> In the maven.rules file for your package, you can add the following line
>
> org.codehaus.mojo exec-maven-plugin maven-plugin s/.*/1.1.1/
>
> It should force the version of the plugin to 1.1.1 without needing any
> patch.
Thanks Ludovic. It works. I didn't try to change 3rd field in something
else than "jar".
But it seems we can't play with .x versions ie. s/.*/1.x/, isn't it?
The ideal would be to satisfy dependency even if plugin version became
1.1.2 or 1.2 or at least to have a choice between strict (1.1.1) and
permissive (1.x).

Cheers,
Gabriele