Re: RFS: jmdns

Hi,

[...]
>> Having license headers in all human created files is a boring task but
>> it's
>> necessary, like explained by Sam Ruby [2].

>> [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-848
>> [2] http://markmail.org/message/yyf455sqfl6vagmo
>
> Done:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2876925&group_id=93852&atid=605791

Fine.

> Did you check my actual package, is it ok now ?
> Now this is outside of my responsibility, if upstream never bother
> fixing those headers, right ?

Unfortunately, I won't upload a tarball with unclear licensed files in
orig tarball.
[I'm confident that FTP Masters will agree with me : I've already made
that mistake when uploading a NEW package and they did not let past :P]

You have two options :
- remove offending files from orig.tar.gz and make jmdns library work
without them
- wait for upstream to fix that

Damien Raude-Morvan - http://damien.raude-morvan.com/