updating java-common for openjdk

Hi,

I have rebuilt 116 source packages from the trunk dir in SVN with
Ubuntu's version of java-common which uses openjdk as the default-jdk
instead of gcj. 3 packages fail to build now. I have filed bug reports
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=java-common;users=twerner@debian.org>
that are easy to fix. I plan to upload a new java-common as discussed
at Debconf9 yesterday if nobody objects.

How to use java-common: a package that does not need a specific jdk
should Build-Depends: default-jdk and set
JAVA_HOME:=/usr/lib/jvm/default-java  but a package that builds *-gcj
binary packages should Build-Depends: default-jdk-builddep instead.

Cheers,
Torsten