How to use jh_depends in cdbs based rules file

Hi all,

I am working on packaging jmeter application. The components of the
application are split into several binary packages. What I want to do
is calculate the dependencies of these binary packages using
jh_depends from javahelper. But I don't know how to do it in cdbs
based rules file.
The contents of all these binary packages are managed through .install
files in debian directory. There is no separate install target in
rules file for each binary package.

In which target should I put jh_depends? Do I need to add a common
'install' target?
Any help is appreciated.

Onkar