Re: [pkg-java] Use svn-buildpackage tagging with care for now !

Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> It's probably unrelated to this issue, but I noticed that the
> commons-beanutils directory contains trunk, tags and branches
> directories. Maybe they could be removed? The debian subdirectory seems
> to be the only one actively maintained lately.

  Good point. Done, thanks !

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it
saying "End-of-the-World switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint
wouldn't even have the time to dry.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Thief of Time

Vincent, not listening to anything for now