Maven 2.1.0 packaged for Debian

Hello,

I have packaged Maven 2.1.0 for Debian. The packaging relies on a
Debian-managed repository for Maven, as explained here:
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenRepoSpec
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/MavenRepoHelper

More than 70 packages have been updated to include Maven metadata for
each libraries. The result is available here:

https://launchpad.net/~ludovicc/+archive/ppa/

I will need help from the mentors to review and merge those packages
into Debian.

In addition, I'm finalising an update of maven-debian-helper, a package
started by Torsten Werner to help Debian packagers use Maven when
building packages. This update features some simplifications where the
packager don't have anymore to manually patch the Maven POMs during the
build.

Ludovic