Re: Section: java

Hi,

> I want to make lintian happier but i've got the following warning:
> * W wrong-section-according-to-package-name
>     o libzemberek-java => java

You usually get a more descriptive explanation by running
"lintian -i" on you package.
It seems the policies section list is not up to date. However, policy
states that "The Debian archive maintainers provide the authoritative
list of sections". Running aptitude easily allows to verify that there
actually is a section "java" with approx. 350 packages. It would make
sense to file a bug against the policy, so it gets updated.

Best regards

Ben