java, eclips and aptana plug-in

Hi

I'm posting this here because I think it is related to java as well.

I'm using Debian Lenny 5.0.1 and Eclips 3.2. I installed Aptana Studio plugin for Eclips and I'm getting the error messages when I try to run Eclips after plug-in installation: attachment eclips-error.png and eclips-error1.png

Also if I close eclips I'm getting one more error message: attachment eclips-error2.png

Anybody here tried to use Aptana Studio on Lenny 5.0.1 with success?

I tried to download standalone Aptana Studio as well but wasn't able to run it. Instructions are here: http://www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Installing_Aptana_on_Linux

I got the first part with xulrunner working. I changed the xulrunner to xulrunner-1.9 and it worked. But the second part with Java I can't get it working at all.

That is some issue with java version or jre. I also downloaded JDK from sun.com and that is  jdk-6u13-linux-i586.bin file. I made it executable with chmod +x jdk-6u13-linux-i586.bin and after running it I got the folder with java inside but don't know what to do with that folder and where to put it, how to run it.

I can try to download Eclips 3.4 but I'm not sure if that will make too much difference.

Any idea, suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance!

--

Best,