batik and squiggle...

  Hello Onkar !

  I've noticed on an Ubuntu bug report that you have some ideas about
how to make squiggle (from batik) work in Debian. Would you mind
investigating that in the Debian package -- that is, if you have time ?
I guess you'll have to rely on sun or openjdk runtime to actually make
it work (see the wrapper script).

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it
was that quite often, it still wasn't as cynical as real life.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Guards, guards !

Vincent, not listening to anything for now