Re: RFS: swt-gtk 3.5.1 (updated package)

On 09.12.2009 00:03, Benjamin Drung wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 08.12.2009, 23:44 +0100 schrieb Matthias Klose:
On 08.12.2009 19:14, Adrian Perez wrote:
Hello Mathias.

Although is still an open discussion, we're making our best efforts to
not build SWT from eclipse at all, and just make it depend on the
swt-gtk generated packages.

no, that's the wrong thing to do. The packages should not be built twice. if you
have separate sources, then eclipse should *build-depend* on these packages, and
not build them twice.

Yes, that's what we discussed and intend to do.

Forgot to add that in this case, please package swt-gtk as a versioned source package, so that eclipse is still usable once a new swt-gtk-x.y is uploaded.