get rid of .jar with git-buildpackage

Hi,

I'm spending a few hours on the packaging of SOLR 1.4 (don't know if I'll
succeed) and found a neat feature of git-buildpackage that you may like:

git-import-orig --filter "*.jar" --filter-pristine-tar --pristine-tar \
--upstream-version=1.4.0 ../solr_1.4.0.orig.tar.gz

This command imports the upstream tarball into the git branch "upstream", tags
the import with the version number, merges the updated upstream into the
packaging branch "master" and creates a pristine-tar import to restore the
upstream tarball.

What is so great, is the --filter options. It filters out all *.jar files from
upstream before importing into git and the --filter-pristine-tar makes sure
that the same filtering is also applied to the pristine tarball. Therefor the
tarball saved with prisitine-tar isn't pristine anymore, but rather
repackaged.

So the shellscript debian/orig-tar.sh from the solr package which manually
removes all *.jar and repackages the upstream tarball isn't necessary anymore.

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro