RFS: jftp 1.52-2 (Fixes Depends Field)

Hi

I am looking for sponsorship for package jftp 1.52-2. The
packaging bits are updated in pkg-java svn.

Here is the latest changelog entry:
jftp (1.52-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Removed Depends on jakarta-slide-webdavlib, which was supposed to
    have been removed with the last upload.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:28:36 +0100

The package can also be fetched via dget via:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/jftp_1.52-2.dsc

Notes:
 - This upload is done because jakarta-slide-webdavlib was recently
removed from testing and pulled jftp with it.
 - lintian gives a pedantic on some CVS folders in the source. I do not
mind fixing it; but it would require a upstream version change at this
point, which is why I left it.
 - I did not change the source format to 3.0, so this still builds with
svn-buildpackage.

~Niels