Re: RFS: jmdns

Le samedi 10 octobre 2009 16:31:59, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Salut Damien,

Hi :)

[No need to CC me, I'm suscribed to -mentors and -java
Please read, Debian ML "Code of conduct"]

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@debian.org>
wrote:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jmdns/jmdns_2.1-1.dsc
>
> I think I got everything ok; excep your last remark:
> >  * Upstream should include ASL-2.0 headers [4]
>
> What should I do about that ?

You should report a bug to upstream about that and wait for new release/fix.
Read for example [1].

Having license headers in all human created files is a boring task but it's
necessary, like explained by Sam Ruby [2].