Re: RM of kaffe and libslide-webdavclient-java

Hi Niels,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> libjboss-buildmagic-java has a popcon of 11 and no r(b)depends (other than
> itself). As far as I can tell, the original upstream has renamed it to
> jboss-buildmagic-thirdparty (which explains why the watch file is broken).
>
> I have not tried to build libjboss-buildmagic-java without
> libslide-webdavclient-java, so I do not know if it works without or if there
> exists a new upstream version that works without.

libjboss-buildmagic-java is needed for the inofficial package jbossas5
but in the worst case it should not stop you to remove
libslide-webdavclient-java. I'll start my vacation on Saturday and
might have no time to fix the issue before.

Cheers,
Torsten