Latest sun java5 packages

Hello,

Some time ago it was decided that the sun java 5 packages should be removed from the archives (EOL)
and now they have.
But I have a requirement (work) for the various sun-java5-* packages and I know that 1.5.0_20 was
uploaded to the archives some time ago, since it's installed on my system, but they are now removed
from the archives (and apparently I did aptitude autoclean a bit too much, so they're also gone from
apt's cache).
I know that the _17 packages are still in the repositories for Lenny, but if it is possible I'd like
to have the _20 packages.

Can someone help me get those _20 packages and preferably for both i386 and amd64?
Then I can put them in my own archive (or sth like that) and still use them.

Thanks in advance,
  Diederik