RFS: java-gnome 4.0.13-2

Hi all,

I am looking for a sponsor for package java-gnome version 4.0.13-2.
This revision fixes a FTBFS observed on Debian buildd. The FTBFS is
not reproducible in pbuilder but it was reproducible in Ubuntu buildd
as well as Ubuntu PPA. I first tried the fix in my PPA [1] and then
uploaded the fix to Ubuntu karmic where it build properly.[2]

The packaging bits are committed in pkg-java svn.
Latest changelog for reference.
java-gnome (4.0.13-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/01_take_screenshots.diff
    - Comment out the code that launches file chooser dialog. It caused build
      failure on buildd. (Closes: #546313)

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:24:56 +0530

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/~onkarshinde/+archive/ppa/+packages
[2] https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/java-gnome/+builds