RFS: java-gnome 4.0.13-1

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsorship for java-gnome version 4.0.13-1. This is
a new upstream version. I have also added a -java-doc package
containing api documentation and examples.
Note that following the conclusions of java policy discussions (as
mailed by Matthew Johnson), I have created -java-doc package to have
same installation directory as -java i.e. api documentation will go in
/usr/share/doc/libjava-gnome-java/

The packaging bits are available in pkg-java svn. Upstream source can
be fetched using 'get-orig-source' target.

Following is the latest changelog for reference.
java-gnome (4.0.13-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * debian/control
    - Add cdbs build-dependency.
    - Bump GTK+ build dependency version as per upstream.
    - Add build dependencies xvfb, xfonts-base, metacity, hicolor-icon-theme.
      These are needed for screenshot generation during build.
    - Add a -doc package which contains API documentation. (LP: #309023)
    - Remove ${shlibs:Depends} dependency for -java package.
    - Add myself to uploaders.
    - Change standard version to 3.8.3.
  * debian/rules
    - Rewrite to build using cdbs. The file is simplified and very small now.
    - Add configure argument specifying jni directory.
  * debian/libjava-gnome-*.install
    - Add files to use with cdbs.
  * debian/patches/01_change_jni_library_location.diff
    - Removed. Not needed anymore.
  * debian/patches/01_take_screenshots.diff
    - Small changes to upstream code that takes screenshots during build
      process. The patch makes sure the process works inside pbuilder chroot.
  * debian/README.source
    - Add to comply with policy.
  * debian/watch
    - Make regular expression more compact.