Re: RFS: jasperreports (new package)

Hi Damien,

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jasperreports".

I do not really like the orig tarball that I got with 'debian/rules
get-orig-source'. Maybe the SCM at
<http://jasperforge.org/svn/repos/jasperreports/tags/jr-3-5-3/jasperreports/>
is a better source than the tarball from sourceforge.

demo/samples/chartthemes/target/classes/net/sf/jasperreports/chartthemes/spring/ChartThemesConstants$2.class
and more precompiled class files

demo/samples/chartthemes/target/jasperreports-chart-themes-3.5.1.jar
demo/samples/pdfencrypt/bcprov-jdk14-139.jar
with precompiled class files

the *.ttf files below demo/

demo/hsqldb/test.backup
strange binary

demo/samples/openflashchart/web/openflashchart/open-flash-chart.swf
demo/samples/openflashchart/web/openflashchart/expressInstall.swf

Where is the source code, what are the license terms and copyright infos?

Cheers,
Torsten