Re: Any plan to update java-gnome?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Onkar Shinde<onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:10 AM, <thomas.g.girard@free.fr> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> ----- "Onkar Shinde" <onkarshinde@gmail.com> a écrit :
>>> Any update this? Can you please sponsor the package as it is in
>>> current shape in pkg-java svn? I will try to add documentation
>>> package
>>> later when I figure out the fix for doc build failure.
>>
>> I have not looked into it yet. I will this week-end, hopefully.
>
> Thomas,
>
> In case you are busy I will ask on Debian Java mailing list for
> sponsorship. The reason I am in hurry is that I want to get this
> package synced to Ubuntu before feature freeze.

Can someone from Debian Java team please process this upload? It seems
both the previous uploaders are busy.

All the packaging bits are in pkg-java svn in trunk/java-gnome. To get
.orig.tar.gz one will have to simply download upstream source.
Please let me know if you want a source package uploaded to mentors.debian.net.

Thanks,
Onkar