RFS: java3d 1.5.2+dfsg-3

Hi all,

I am looking for the sponsorship of new revision of java3d. This
revision should fix the FTBFS for most architectures.
Please note that I have made the changes as per my understanding of
the build system. I do not actually have access to the architectures
like ia64, sparc to check if FTBFS is actually fixed. So please check
if the fix actually works before sponsoring.

Following is the latest changelog entry.

java3d (1.5.2+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/02_fix_generic_ftbfs.patch
    - Improve the patch as per my understanding of the build system.
      (Closes: #541384)
  * debian/patches/03_fix_ia64_ftbfs.patch
    - Add fix for FTBFS on ia64.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:12:49 +0530

Thanks,
Onkar