Re: RFS: azureus (updated package, fixes RC bug)

On Wed Aug 12 15:08, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> > I've fixed all warnings, and now the package is entirely lintian clean
> > (even with --pedantic). IMHO it's ready for uploading.

(I should be able to look at this tonight)

> I have few comments about the package.

> 1. In the launcher script, use of Sun java is being forced. That's a
> bad thing. Try to use java-wrappers to detect JRE, specify classpath
> and hence simplify the launcher script.

Hmm, if Sun Java (as opposed to openjdk) is required to run it needs to
be in contrib not main. This needs to be avoided.

If it's just a case of java -jar with the right classpath there's also
jarwrapper.

> 4. Are you using any features specific to version 7 of debhelper? If
> not then reduce the version in build-dep and adjust compat file
> accordingly.

debhelper 7 is in stable and old-stable backports, I don't see any
reason why it shouldn't be the standard compat version.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson