RFS: excalibur-logkit 2.0-1

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsor for my package excalibur-logkit. The package
is a build-dep for Jmeter. I have merged the package from Ubuntu and
made necessary changes to fit it in Debian.
The packaging bits are present in pkg-java svn. I request that the
orig.tar.gz be taken from Ubuntu [1]

The changelog for reference.
excalibur-logkit (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Merge from Ubuntu. (Closes: #541111)
  * debian/control
    - Set maintainer to Debian Java Maintainers. Add myself as uploader.
    - Add alternate build and runtime dependency on libjboss-j2ee-java as the
      geronimo package is not present in Debian yet.
  * debian/rules
    - Add jboss-j2ee to DEB_JARS.
  * debian/patches/04_disable_unit_test.patch
    - Disable a unit test that fails randomly.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:34:29 +0530

excalibur-logkit (2.0-0ubuntu3) karmic; urgency=low

  * debian/copyright
    - Add separate 'License' section as same license applies to all the files.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:45:25 +0530

excalibur-logkit (2.0-0ubuntu2) karmic; urgency=low

  * debian/patches
    - 03_add_constructor.patch
      * Add construtor, taken from upstream svn, to SMTPOutputLogTarget.java.
        Needed by excalibur-logger.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:23:53 +0530

excalibur-logkit (2.0-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low

  * Initial release.
  * debian/patches
    - 01_implement_abstract_methods.patch
      * Implement methods 'unwrap', 'isWrapperFor', throw
        UnsupportedOperationException.
    - 02_fix_build_xml.patch
      * Fix two problems in build.xml.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 10 Jul 2009 02:31:21 +0530