RFS: ognl

Dear friends,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ognl".

* Package name    : ognl
  Version         : 2.7.3-1
  Upstream Author : Drew Davidson and Luke Blanshard (Open Symphony)
* URL             : http://www.opensymphony.com/ognl/
* License         : BSD/Apache
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libognl-java - Java expression language
libognl-java-doc - Java expression language - Documentation

 OGNL stands for Object-Graph Navigation Language; it is an expression
 language for getting and setting properties of Java objects.
 You use the same expression for both getting and setting
 the value of a property.

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these ITP: #321476

The package can be found on :
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ognl/ognl_2.7.3-1.dsc
or
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/ognl

Kind regards,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com