Bug#533883: ITP: libjaminid-java -- Small and fast daemon for Java applications
Owner: Rail Aliev <email@example.com>
* Package name : libjaminid-java
Version : 0.99a
Upstream Author : Constantinos Michael <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://jaminid.sourceforge.net/
* License : LGPL
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Small and fast daemon for Java applications
jaminid is a very small (and fast) daemon meant to embed in Java applications
as an add-on HTTP interface.
There are many advantages to using jaminid in your programs:
* Couples the server as closely as possible to the application.
* Can easily provide an elegant interface, in a style of programming that is
not at all harder than traditional console I/O.
* May be used to attach a thin client interface to pre-existing applications
* Enables HTTP deployment without developing an HTTP daemon or knowledge of
* The server can bundle with the application removing the need of a third
party server. This makes the application easier to distribute.
* Does not require knowledge of any other scripting language.