Re: Circular build dependency in maven-plugin-tools

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I'm interfering here, but I'm pretty sure that such a dirty
> hack is a no-go for the security team.

that hack in not needed in Debian because the package is in unstable.
Can you explain what is the problem for the security team?

> I'm tempted to report a RC bug for that.

Do you plan RC bug reports against gcc which needs itself for building
or against make because debian/rules is a Makefile?

Cheers,
Torsten