Re: Debian featuring http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/ ?

Hi Steffen,

I'd like to say "Free Jimi!".

Seriously, this library is under "Sun Microsystems, Inc. Binary Code License
Agreement", hence not free, not even free enough for "non-free" because
the license forbids redistribution. The program you're interested to
package, if it's distributed with the library, is probably not in
agreement with this license, you should warn upstream.

Sorry, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre