Re: Autobuilding packages depending on sun-java6-jdk

  Hello,

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:
> This does not work in a pristine build environment (such as one set up
>  by pbuilder) because the DLJ has to be accepted, which can't work in a
>  non-interactive environment.
>
>  How do you cope with that?  Use a patched version of sun-java6-jdk
>  installed in a local archive?

  I'm using cowbuilder. My trick was to chroot to the base directory,
install manually with aptitude any of sun's packages (you get to
accept Sun's license to do so), and remove them. The debconf license
question will henceforth be marked as answered, sun's packages will
install fine and cowbuilder will work.

  I guess a similar path could be taken with pbuilder, but it would be
slightly more painful (owing to the necessity to remake the tarball
afterwards).

  Cheers,

      Vincent