libjboss-web-services-java: Source changed between two revisions

Hi all,

I was recently checking if jbossas4 version from Debian unstable
builds properly on Ubuntu so that I can drop changes made in last
Ubuntu release and just do a source sync. But the jbossas4 package
from Debian unstable doesn't build in Ubuntu (jaunty) pbuilder. I have
found out that the main cause of build failure is
libjboss-web-services-java. Please note that all jboss related
libraries have same version in Ubuntu jaunty as in Debian unstable.

The latest version of libjboss-web-services-java in Debian unstable
(0.0+svn5660+dak1-1) is missing some apis from the release in Debian
testing (0.0+svn5660-2). I don't have build logs/errors handy, I will
post them when I have access to them.
This is in my opinion really bad considering that it is simply a
revision change and not upstream version change.
Also when you extract .orig.tar.gz for version 0.0+svn5660+dak1-1 you
actually get a folder named libjboss-web-services-java-1.0.7.GA.orig
which indicates that the source has changed even though Debian
changelog does not indicate so.

Following is short summary of diffstat output for the folders
generated by these two .orig.tar.gz files.
Long summary at http://paste.ubuntu.com/82452/

I am not able to understand why the source should be changed between
two revisions. Can anyone please shed some light on this?

Onkar