Re: java bytecode / java runtime version mismatch

Hi,

I thought, you need to set ant.build.javac.source _and_
ant.build.javac.target to be on the safe side (resp. -target and -source)?

Wouldn't it make sense to "police" this? i.e. to state that all packages
should be explicitly compiled with 1.5 source/target unless they use 6's
features?

Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre