Re: ImageJ: OpenJdk has problems with JPEGImageEncoder

You may want to explore api available in javax.imageio.plugins.jpeg
packages. I guess JPEGEncodeParam will be replaced by
JPEGImageWriteParam.

I could find one hopefully drop-in replacement api to fix 4 out of 5
errors. The method is setSourceSubsampling in IIOParam.

I didn't find anything equivalent to JPEGEncodeParam.DENSITY_UNIT_DOTS_INCH.

Following is a very small example of how you can replace the APIs.
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathMigration#head-d4ee9efe53a641e29ffdcd96e985bf38bbc671c1

Onkar