Re: JNI

JNI is part of the platform and is supposed to be part of a Java-Compatible JDK.  There's nothing extra to install.

In case you need it, the reference documentation is here:
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jni/index.html

- David Herron

Nilani Ganeshwaran wrote:

Hi

I am new to Debian and using debian-etch. Could you please guide me to setup/install  jni?

Regards

Nilani

Nilani Ganeshwaran

Institutional Repository Technical Support and Software Developer

Red 1.5 The John Rylands University Library

The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PP, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 8728 (internal x58728)

Email: nilani.ganeshwaran@manchester.ac.uk

Web: http://www.manchester.ac.uk/institutionalrepositoryproject