Re: [Fwd: Problem wth Java Runtime Environment Plugin for Iceweasel/Firefox...]

Hi,

Michael Koch wrote:
On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 09:14:29PM +0200, Eric Lavarde wrote:
Hi,

your first move to write to debian-user was the right one, debian-java is meant for Java package developers, not for Java users.

JFTR: debian-java is for Java developers *AND* users.
I'm happy to get clarification, but this was not my impression in the past, when users found their way to us, and then why is debian-java listed as "Development list" with description "Java Maintenance" under http://lists.debian.org/devel.html ?

Eric

Cheers,
Michael