Bits about statcvs

  Hello,

  Just so you would know, I've put statcvs back into pretty nice shape
in the SVN repository (there has been quite a few upstream releases
since the last upload...). It is ready to be uploaded, but I'm waiting
for a big problem to be fixed with one of the dependencies (bug #459281
of libjfreechart-java). It causes all images produced with a free JVM to
be trash, and is probably the cause for statcvs sucking all memory and
crashing after that.

  When this problem is fixed, I'll upload statcvs to main (instead of
contrib currently). By the way, is there any thing to do apart from
uploading the new version with a Section in main ?

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer