Re: [DebianGIS] Creating Packages for FOSS Java GIS Applications

Petter,

I thought the Debian Java Policy (
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/x86.html )
stated that the Jar with the main method that launches the program has
to go into /usr/bin not in /usr/share/openjump.

Is this incorrect?