Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

Michael Koch wrote:
>> I just did the XS prefix removal in svn (with a little script) for all
>> the packages that were in the list.
>
> Please add a changelog entry for all you changes.

I try to avoid cluttering the changelog with minor packaging changes that
are of no interest to users. What is the point of duplicating the svn
commit log? Suggest rather that developers check the svn log thoroughly
before making a new release. What do you think?

Cheers,

Marcus