Re: libxmlrpc3-java override disparity

Hi,

looking at the below email, I've done some statistics (raw data attached):

contrib/devel	3
contrib/libs	14
contrib/text	1
contrib/utils	1
devel	20
graphics	1
libdevel	2
libs	206
misc	1
non-free/libs	2
science	1
text	2
Unknown	2
web	1
Total Result	257

A library in Java is at the same time devel and lib, hence it could be in both sections; the Java Policy doesn't say anything though about this topic, should we add the fact that it should be in 'libs' and give this answer back to Debian Installer?

Eric

Debian Installer wrote:
There are disparities between your recently accepted upload and the
override file for the following file(s):

libxmlrpc3-client-java_3.1-1_all.deb: package says section is libs, override says devel.
libxmlrpc3-common-java_3.1-1_all.deb: package says section is libs, override says devel.
libxmlrpc3-server-java_3.1-1_all.deb: package says section is libs, override says devel.

Either the package or the override file is incorrect.  If you think
the override is correct and the package wrong please fix the package
so that this disparity is fixed in the next upload.  If you feel the
override is incorrect then please reply to this mail and explain why.