Re: Memory problems with gij-4.1 and glibc 2.6

Marcus Better writes:
 > I have recently had problems building Java packages. The build would just
 > eat memory, and occasionally show things like:
 >
 > GC Warning: Repeated allocation of very large block (appr. size 524288000):
 >         May lead to memory leak and poor performance.
 >         GC Warning: Out of Memory!  Returning NIL!
 >
 > Turns out this is bug #433391, so beware...

It's probably not a bug in gcj: every time I've seen this it has
turned out to be a bug in the application.  Of course, if you can
reproduce this in a way that allows me to attach a debugger I'll fix
it.

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903