Eclipse and libc6 (was Re: eclipse in stable?)

I think the problem is that when building the eclipse package I had some
wrong glibc package installed in my chroot. I can verify that later. I
good test for you would be to try to install the eclipse packages from
etch. The only difference in them is the conflict with azureus. So if
you dont use azureus thats no problem.

Yes, the eclipse for unstable needs to be rebuilt against the more recent libc6, because whenever I try to install something else that needs libc6, it tries to uninstall eclipse

I have the same problem with sun-java6 and sun-java-5 - apt-get wants to remove them both when I try to install tetex-bin.

Cheers,
Michael
--
.''`.  | Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de>