Re: Wiki page for requested packages

Michael Koch wrote:
> A there are only several hundred open wnpp bugs nobody cares about.

I think usertags can be used quite effectively to sort out and display the
bugs that we do care about. They can replace all information that is on
that wiki page now, without risk of getting outdated. But feel free to have
a wiki page, with a link to the BTS perhaps.

> We want to make more people contribute the Java team in any possible way
> and if the this page in the wiki helps its a good idea.

Filing RFPs and filling out some associated information is a very good way
of contributing, someone has to do that anyway...

Marcus