Re: package for jonas?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 07:40:58PM +0200, Mickaël Leduque wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'll have to use Jonas but I have some time before the real work begin.
> I can't find any debian package for it, but maybe I am just not looking
> at the right names.
> Are there any package for jonas? If not, are there some ITPs for it?
> Will they give results soon?
>
> Mickaël
>
> PS : please CC: me, I'm not subscribed to the list

There are some people working on jboss related packages. I'm not aware
on work for Jonas. Fedora has Jonas packaged so it should be possible
with some work.

Please check http://bugs.debian.org/wnpp for open ITP bugs needed for
Jonas and help packaging the missing things. I will be glad to review
your packages and sponsor them. We can also include the packages in the
pkg-java SVN to make team-maintenance more easy.

Cheers,
Michael