Re: java dependency substvars and native compilation

Paul Cager writes:
 >   * Using the "strings" command seems to me a bit unsafe, in that you
 > could get false positives if there are (normal) strings that end in
 > "class". I'm not sure if that is a real-life concern, or just my
 > over-active imagination.

It's unsafe.  strings prints the printable character sequences that
are at least 4 characters long and are followed by an unprintable
character.  A better plan would be to extract the strings by using
jcf-dump --print-constants.

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903