Volunteer for Java Accessiblity support on Debian needed

Hi.

The Debian Accessibility Project[1] is looking for a volunteer to
improve Java accessiility on Debian systems.

The keyword here is java-access-bridge.  This software enables assistive
technologies (like screen readers, or the AT-SPI) to access the
Java accessibility features.

Honestly, not being a java guy, I dont know much more about it.

* Does java-access-bridge build with free java tools/compilers?
* Package java-access-bridge
* Provide patches for packages that can make us of it:
  (at-spi?, gnopernicus, gnome-orca (to be packaged)).

If you think this might be nice job for you, please let me know (I am not
subscribed).
Best would be to reply to debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org

[1] http://debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/

--