Re: JNotify

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 10:12:18AM +0300, Omry Yadan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> JNotify (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jnotify/) is a java library
> that provide file system notification for java applications running on
> linux and windows, licensed under lgpl.
>
> I`d like to get it into Debian, what's the procedure?

Read all the documentation at http://www.debian.org/devel/. Look at some
other packages. Java libraries preferable. Look at CDBS. Package JNotify.
Upload it somewhere, e.g. mentors.debian.net. Come back and ask for review
and upload of the package.

It would be nice to maintain this udner the Debian Java maintainers
umbrella. When the package is done we can commit the package to our SVN
and start maintaining from there.

Cheers,
Michael
--